Thursday, July 15, 2010



Baby Addie Nona







I think this one might be my favorite. I know she's starting to get mad here.. but this face is just so cute!!! And there's a little tear on the right eye:,,( She was so patient with us for so long. What a sweetie..

Sara is such a blessing to me. I am so happy that she's finally living her dream of being very happily married and on her way to having a house full of babies. I use the term "full" lightly. but you get the picture. I feel like Sara is my sister and this little girl means to much to me because it's Sara's first, her first daughter and I know how long she's wanted this little girl. What a blessing. I am in awe of God's awesomeness in her whole life - and Him letting me share it with Sara!

1 comment:

Jody Blue said...

What a sweet blessing for you. The sad face picture is so cute. I like the one beneath it, that scale is so cool!