Friday, March 27, 2009


THIS IS MY NEW HAIR!
I finally did it! This is the cut I wanted before. Then we decided to play it safe and do my regular cut.. then I went home and thought about it more..


And I kept thinking, "I really do want it shorter, I really do want to try something new. I really like the look of that 'A cut' and I want to try it"



I told Bridget that this shows so, so much trust in her. I haven't had short hair since I was about 16! That was nine years ago.. and speaking of nine. She cut NINE inches off!! It was.. I think she said, two inches away from being able to donate it:-( Oh well, I couldn't wait any longer!

My bangs are up here.. up I just love the cut!! I love, love, love the shape!!

I got my first "round brush" and had to ask her what that looked like exactly. I am not a primping girly girl. I also got a straight iron. I knew what that was:-p I now have all the irons I should ever need. Matt's glad about that. The flat iron was the only one I didn't really have. I was pampered today!

It is so perfect! It's just what I wanted. Just what I wanted! I love Bridget, she does an amazing job! I am just so thrilled and impressed, and glad I love it as much as I hoped I would:-) I went here to get it done, it's where the amazing Bridget works ~ ask for her!!!

Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Kathy R said...

Wow! Nine inches cut? I didn't realize your hair was so long! It looks great - nice and sassy for summer;-)

Barb said...

Cute!! Good thing I get to see your face with the cut in the morning.

Raychel Marie said...

I really like it. I wish there was a front view of it though!

Alaina said...

I agree, you need to show your face in one so we can see the cut from the front. It looks great! I normally have curly hair, but am going to try and straighten it tomorrow (have only done it a couple times) for a change.

Anonymous said...

Adorable! The color is perfect with it. K

Leigh said...

What a fantastic haircut! It looks like it moves with a very sexy "swish". Hope to see the front view soon :)

Rae Kaiser said...

Very cute... take care with the straight iron. I wanted one but my hair guy said I had to be very careful or I could fry my hair. So I just use a brush and blow mine. Perfect for Spring when it gets here.

Rae

That Girl said...

We're twins!!! Except you're the cute one.

Tami said...

I love it. I know what you mean about just needing to do something different. Actually with the A-Line, you can still pull the front up away from your face. So not only do you have the greatest hair ever, you can still function at work. :O)