Friday, July 10, 2009




Campfires, family, friends, games, food and lots of relaxing... That's how we spent our Forth of July. Heavenly. 

Matt and myself by the fire
The very sweet, very handsome man that I am blessed to call husband:) I love this man so much. He's so much for to spend that whole weekend with!
Mom and Becky being... strange sisters. I don't know what this was about, but it's so them. 
We went to Eitzen, MN to watch the combine derby at 7pm. Well, we got there at 7pm and it was very obviously done. The whole place was a mess, garbage all over the place. Becky found this dropped and run over bag of candy. She went through it and got some candy and then I found $.50 and some lollypops. Made for good pictures!



Matt and Mary making breakfast, and Oliver wants some too. 
No Forth of July fireworks and that was okay with us. We had a wonderful time!

No comments: