Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day off, things that make me happy, fresh baked bread and rainy day...

Crocs! I got them for $11.99 each, delivered to my door:)

Rainy day. My pretty, wet flag.

I finally got to organizing my coupons!
My sister in law, Becca, makes such beautiful cards! They are like art!

My bread making. I run out about twice a week and then make some more. Nothing better then the smell of fresh baked bread.

My sweet neighbor gave me some tomato plans because she had some extra. I love a new plant! I think I'll have to replant them in something a little bigger before I'm able to plant them outside.
It was a beautiful day before the rain:)
The best part, my sweet husband worked for me so that I could stay home, make bread, do laundry, coupon and just poke around... and then get my hair done. He's such a great, great man! He was born to be an amazing husband!

3 comments:

Tami said...

Those are some wonderful things. Especially your sweet husband. Glad you enjoyed your day.

Jody Blue said...

Love those croc's! What a deal! Do you have a wheat grinder?

Barb said...

I'm just so "bust my buttons" proud that you are my daughter!!!!