Monday, August 16, 2010

Just some of what I've been reading...

I love books that take place in the 1800's. There was a little sex in this one that always makes me go, "ahhh!" and then I skip through it and move on. It was a good read, though!

LOVED this one. Very, very good book. I live in a old ripped up house that we have vision for, so this was a perfect book for me right now:)
another good one! If I remember this one had a little sex, too:-/ It's the same way I feel about movies with a little sex. I feel like you could let us know what happened w/o actually having to show it or get into it. That's just me:)
I've been more into the lighthearted books lately. I go in streaks with what I enjoy reading. I think when my life feels stressful I want to read lighthearted and not intense mystery.

No comments: