Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the "people" that I spend Sun, Tues and Thurs nights with!

My milking partner! He's nuts, don't ask. We're almost done in this picture!



They're hungry after work. We push the feed up and they come running. Just for the record, I was punched out for this:-D


She can't figure out what I'm doing..??



661 can't figure out what I'm doing either. She's a fun cow. She's got a lot of personality and spunk. Here she is in black and white - no pun intended!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jody Blue said...

I love the cows-- would like to see them more often, after you punch out of course! The black & white is perfect.

Anonymous said...

For the record, I love reading your blogs. ANd this one was really cute! Thanks for enlightening me! =)

Anonymous said...

Your milking partner really looks nuts in that picture. Maybe you should have him evaluated ;)