Monday, October 6, 2008

Photo shoot with Tyler and Jami

This is my brother Tyler and his beautiful girlfriend, Jami. Sarah and I took them on and had a blast. I think Tyler was amused w/ us:-) They were so much fun to take pictures of. We had to give Tyler a hard time cause he wasn't really doing the "soft brow" for us. Towards the end he was getting impatient:-o Jami could have done this all evening I think. She was amazing. She should be a model!












Thought this was a cute picture cause Jami is, after all, the princess... small town royalty actually!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Cute, beautiful pictures! Good job Miss Photography!

Anonymous said...

I love the one of Tyler in the foreground and jami in the background. You continually amaze me with your photography abilities. Maybe I should have you take some of me when I come visit ;) If my costume works out i think it would be fun to get some of me in my comstume.

Anonymous said...

you rock!! I had so much fun doing this with you!!