Saturday, September 19, 2009

The grill that my husband surprised me with. I just wanted a really simple gas grill. I was so tired of waiting for charcoal. And getting it to stay lit. Ugh. I kept taking him past them and saying, "lets just get one!" And he'd him and haw so we didn't get one. Then the other day he came home with one!!! I am thrilled that you can light it and then 30 seconds later put something on it! He's awesome!

The big Hibiscus bushes, trees... flowers..
Easily as big as your head! Matt loves these. All the City Council members were jealous and wanted us to split it up so that they could have some. They are pretty impressive.
Allium..
the pink version. It's a little bit smaller, but not much!
So big!! The funny thing is that these bloom and then die the same day. One flower that it. It only lasts about a day. The dead ones are laying all over like it was raining them!
I was impressed with my little camera and these next two pictures (click on the picture to enlarge it and you can see what I mean).. it's he pretty!? Some ppl think there isn't a GOD!?!? Are you kidding me!? So, you think this exploded out of a glob of snot? He let me take three pictures (you can see his big eye watching me) and then he was freaked out by me and hopped away (hop, is that what they do!?).

Hollyhock..
Brown Eyed Susan's

2 comments:

Tami said...

I can never get enough of your flower pictures. Do you frame them, and decorate your house with your art?

Jody Blue said...

The hopper pics are amazing! What a mighty God we serve! Your flowers are something else, I think someday I will get a lesson from you!