Thursday, July 3, 2008

Grilling Pizza


So, we decided to grill a pizza from scratch! We grilled all the veggies and then the crust a little on one side. We put the toppings on the grilled side and put it on the grill. We used a cookie sheet to get it on and off. Towards the end it was getting done too fast and the cheese wasn't melting fast enough so we put it on the cookie sheet and then over two bricks on the grill. We were pretty proud of ourselves - AND it was AMAZING!! It was hands down the best pizza at home, from scratch we've ever made! I am so happy that my hubby likes to cook w/ me! He will never be the man that comes home and wants a hot meal on the table now. He'd rather poke around w/ me and help make dinner if we have time. I love that about him! So, try it if you can.. it was fun and tasted GREAT!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: