Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just a little post...

I really want to blog and share all the very fun stuff we've been up to, I just don't have time... because of all the fun stuff we've been up to:-) I'll get to a real post soon.....

These are my three handsome brothers! They are all such great guys.. I miss being young and silly with them sometimes, but they are fun adults, too:-) Trevor on the left (it was his birthday), me, Tyler and Tanner on the other end.



Here we are w/ my grandma Jane. My dad's mom. She is the BEST GRANDMA EVER! We were so blessed to be able to spend so much time w/ her and grandpa all our growing up years! We always have fun at her house. She is such a fun lady. She always looks so cute, she doesn't have an old lady style.. and for being, I believe, 89 that's pretty good! Notice her matching bracelets!? She's wonderful!


No comments: