Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Good read..

This is the book that I just got done reading. What a good, good book! It's been a long while since I've read a book good enough to even tell you about. Lately I've been starting books and not even bothering to finish them cause they just aren't worth my time. This one was so good. I love this author and wish she had a hundred books out! One thing that I love about her is that she will talk about a food - a sponge cake, sugar cookies.. - and then give you the recipe. How fun is that? I have yet to try any of them, but just reading them makes you feel at home and like you're in the kitchen with them. I just love her way of making you love and know the characters in her books - you don't want the book to end. Read this book if you have the chance!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: