Sunday, December 28, 2008

Matt's Birthday
My mom made this for Matt. These are pictures I took last summer at Matt's grandparents farm. As you can see, The Elmdale Farm. It's in an old window. It really means a lot to him because he was so close to those grandparents and because he spent a lot of time there with his siblings and cousins when he was growing up. Very neat gift! Thanks mommy!

The food for the party! I made a ton on Stromboli and mom made the cakes.


We had lots of fun family there. Matt's parents and one brother came, my brothers and parents and it was at my grandmas. What a blessing it is to have so much family around! This is brother Tanner, then Tyler, Then Jami and her little Pooka. Pooka was so cute that night, carrying around her little purse around!

The little family! Matt with his new pj pants and slippers. My daddy, and then mommy w/ her sweet look. It was a huge snow storm that night!

What fun we had...


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A good time was had by all! K