Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Before......

After....
(or should i say during.. this is not the end!)

What a man!!! I am so blessed. SO VERY BLESSED. This is my man. all mine! isn't he cute!?! I don't know how it happens, but I am more in love with this man every day of my life. That's not to say we don't have our days... but we are so, so happy and blessed. I am thankful that I got to marry my best friend at a very early age. I am thankful that we see eye to eye on everything. I never thought I could love someone so much. Me and Oliver are missing him right now. I don't know who's missing him more, Oliver is as pathetic as I am in missing him:)

My little muscle man... :-D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it Tessa :)~ ashleigh

Anonymous said...

cute comparisons! Kristi

Jody Blue said...

To be friends at the start is such a great foundation, it can carry(as you know) you threw the feast and famine!

Tami said...

It keeps getting better and better. I've been married for 14 years now, and share you amazement of how your love can get bigger and better each passing year. But as you said, it isn't all roses. It is hard work and choices to be a team.