Monday, August 17, 2009


It's a WoNdErFuL life...
It's MY life...

The man and his fish. He was up at the lake w/ his daddy for the weekend
My daddy w/ a really amazing (I guess..?) Jon Deer. He was impressed and it was pretty:)
We found this Yamaka at a garage sale. Why did she have one? Why was she selling it at a garage sale? We had fun w/ it....
Oliver is actually Jewish. And isn't he stunning!?
Dad camping, helping make lunch, sweet corn!
Chilling w/ the family. Tim adjusting his Yamaka...

up close..
more chillin'... Ollie is a good camping. Matt took him on lots of walks down by the river where Oliver had a great time.
Knitting lesson! Sisters. These two are always having a pretty good time and it makes me wish (however only slightly) that I had a sister. I have pretty great "sister-in-laws" though. Becky wants to be prepared for old age and know how to knit. Interesting way to look at it:)

4 comments:

Barb said...

I tried to produce a sister for you. Then I got old and tired. If I had started earlier in life, you probably would have had one....and 3 more brothers!!!

Tessa Nelson said...

oh geee... I'm pretty much glad you didn't do that. I am good w/ being the only girl... and I have brother's girl friends and some days wives to be friends w/:)

Tami said...

I'm with you Barb. Because my sister Jody is so important to me, I really wanted a sister for my little girl. God seems to think some girls are just too special to share the princess spotlight. That must be it Tessa, you were all the girl your parents needed;).
What is funny about the knitting lessons, is the fact Jody and I talk about what we are going to do when we are old ladies all the time. I guess we aren't the only ones.

krislynn said...

How did your dad escape the yakama?