Wednesday, August 19, 2009

So, we are now made out of money around here! Thanks to our home ownership. New septic and well, here we come! We have a banker in LaCrescent that everyone raves about being so good. He is good. We are now made of money;-) Come to find he lives down the street from us, has a good friend up to street from us and walks past our house all the time! We live in a very small, everyone knows everyone community. We love it. I am waiting for a well guy and a county guy right now. No one has come and I'm getting tired of waiting. My house stinks and I have lots of dishes. I think I'll go clean someone else's house today.

1 comment:

Tami said...

Glad to hear the banker is so helpful. I will pray they will get everything fixed quickly, and as inexpensive as possible. AGH! That is the not so fun part of being a homeowner.