Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from our home to yours!

These are my pretty little Thanksgiving bunnies:-) It's not a great picture, but they're sure pretty babies. When they were out last night they were having a great time chasing and being chased by the four cats! It was entertaining to watch..

Some new bread I made. I was bummed that it didn't come out of the pan very well:-( And I think it might have needed some more salt.. we shall see. It has a very yummy glaze on top. I don't usually make different breads. Making this one makes me want to start exploring some fun breads to make....

My first try at Cranberry Chutney! It's beautiful... I don't totally know what I'm going to do with it, I guess put it on the turkey!? lol.. I make it and then don't even know what to do with it:-} I wanted to make Pear Chutney and never got around to it, so this is my stand in. It smells wonderful, too.

Every time I make this wonderful Corn Casserole I mean to blog on it. It's sooo good, just like candy. I'm sorry, I forgot to take a picture of it before I wrapped it up so this picture doesn't really do it justice.

Corn Casserole

1/2 cup melted butter
1 cup sour cream
1 can whole corn
1 can cream corn
1 box Jiffy corn muffin mix

Mix all together, put in sprayed 9x13 in. baking pan, bake at 350* for 90 mins or until very golden brown. Let cool for a bit, cut and enjoy!!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Raychel Marie said...

Your corn caserole is the same as corn puddin that my ma makes me every year for Thanksgiving but I am not home this year! :( But I know she will meake me some for Christmas. It is SOOO good!