Wednesday, November 26, 2008

....some random things....

The other night I told you we were watching Heather's kitties. They are such characters! Here the lil lady is sitting next to me on the lap top. She's a cuddle bug. If we're sitting, she's sitting with us. She's got a little ADHD though. lol. Last night she was squirming around by the arm of the couch and Matt had his iced tea sitting right there... she was tip toeing around and the remote went "plop" into the iced tea. When you pet her she gets mad when you stop and lets you know it:-) He loves to play with my hair in the night. They are so full of energy! They love one another so much. It's a full bed at night w/ four cats and us!


We celebrated my dad and grandma's birthdays on Sunday afternoon. It's always a fun gathering at grandma's. Had good food and then two kinds of cake! My grandma is such a cutie...

My daddy! He is such a great daddy. He just knew how to be a great dad. He always kept you guessing what job he'd have you helping him with next. I think I get along with him more now that I'm grown then I did when I was a hard headed, rather disrespectful kid. He turned 60 this year! I want my kids to get his big brown eyes...

Grandma's kitty can't figure all of us out most of the time. Here he is, confused like always, with all the shoes..

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...you and sheeba, so cute!