Thursday, April 10, 2008

I HATE this weather.... grrrr!

Don't know what I'm going to do for dinner. I don't want to do anything but go to bed and stay there! I have to milk again tonight, though, so that's not going to happen.

My abs are sore today cause I did lots of crunches yesterday. Will go to the gym and run on the treadmil tomorrow morning. I was running outside, but not w/ this weather:-(

My house is a MESS:-( Hair balls everywhere!!!! I love to wash clothes so that's the one thing that's always done around here:-D

2 comments:

Barb said...

Hey--I just finished doing a page and see you have too. No need to talk on the phone anymore--we can check on each other this way. What could be worse than this weather? Tornado ripping the house,16 inches of snow and it's Nov.,being homeless in a box, having a horrid disease, not knowing the Lord....Feel better now?

Becca Nelson said...

Hellllloooo!! Welcome to the blogging world. What have you been up to lately?