Saturday, April 19, 2008

Mill City Museum...

We're in the cities and having a wonderful time relaxing!! We went to see the Mill City Museum today also to the Crafty Planet... what beautiful sights! I have some pictures for you.... :-)

Cool Picture I took.... it's a mirror on the bottom...




Here's Matt w/ the pretty yearn at the Crafty Planet:-) This is Matt and I up top the Museum...





Some more pretty fabric at the Crafty Planet. Turned out kinda un-foucused, I forgot my "real" camera at home:-(

Mom is teaching Mary to sew right now... Matt and I are going to go for a walk! More later......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, that Crafty Planet place looks awesome. I want the yarn, all the yarn!

(This is Ruth from facebook. I've added your blog to my google reader thingie but I keep forgetting to comment! Loved the photos of spring beginning to come.)